The following process allows admin users to export observations (gps location and metadata) for selected subjects into a CSV file.
There are multiple paths to getting to the data, but this is typically the easiest when finding data for a single subject.
- Open your sites admin page. (https://[sitename].pamdas.org/admin)
- This Assumes you have permission to do so. If not contact your ER administrator.
- Click on Observations | Subjects
- Find the Subject Name you are looking for and click on the name
- Scroll to the bottom of the Subject Page to see the Latest Observations
- At the bottom of the list is a message: “See more observations for this subject here”. Click on the “here” to take you to the observation page.
- This is all of the observations, filtered by the subject above.
- Apply additional filters, particularly date range, if desired on the right side of the screen.
- Click the box in the header at the top left of the data.
- IMPORTANT: the above only selects data on this page.
- To retrieve ALL of the data, click on the link “Select all xxx observations” at the top of the list
- In the Action dropdown, select “Export Selected Items”